A dream within a dream.
[html]

OOC

She listened to the wolf speak, gaining understanding about the situation. So this was a made luperci. Apparently he didn't understand how it worked at all, from the way he was talking. Terra was absolutely delighted with this, having never found someone who had just had their first change. There was her own, but that had been rather uncomfortable, and there was a lot of things going on to distract her from what had happened.

Terra grinned playfully at the other wolf, ignoring the comment about wanting to go home. There was no going back, only moving forward. Only a weakling tried to live in the past. Besides, what was happening right now was much more interesting. I don't know how they did it either. I've never met someone who's been infected before.

Moving closer Terra shifted into her optime form, the stretch of her bones and muscles a natural movement for her. She reached down and touched the wolf's cheek. Do you know how to change back? He didn't seem to know much at all about luperci, even less than Terra did. For her it was all instinctual, something she was born knowing. Explaining it to someone else would be difficult.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread