They always say someday
Crap...I fail. Where did all the silly big words come from? My writing style has changed...D: A couple more posts each before this thread dies...[html]

Ultramarine orbs danced with the love felt for her family, the ivory femme felt so fortunate to acquire such a beautiful group as her own. Dipping her head in a nod as Rain spoke, Sam knew of the love he felt for the children, he had taken the role as their father and protector, as did she herself take on similar roles. It would be dreadful if anything came in between that bond between all four of them. The grey tailed woman couldn't help but lean over her mate's shoulder, one arm wrapped over and around his waist. Giving a clear view of the tiny beings, their yawning seemed to awaken a motherly instinct within the ivory wolf, a clawed hand placed itself over both of their bodies. Willing the two to sleep. As Rain mentioned her wounds, Samantha looked shyly away. "I'm alright. Thanks for the tea and stuff." It seemed funny to call the medicinal herbs "stuff" as she knew what they were, being a healer and all.

A grey tail thumped on the floor and soon Sam found a yawn escaping her partially opened maw. A tongue slipped out and nicked the end of Rain's muzzle. "How come I'm always so tired?" She lay back in the bed, pulling a warm blanket over her small form. She looked delicate, having her elfin figure covered in the sheets. Most days she felt insecure about her size, her body was well proportioned but smaller than most females of her caliber. The kids snuggled up by her body, wanting to share the warmth emitted from their mother's body. Many different wonders crossed the young Luperci's mind. Do they remember their birth mother at all? After that one fateful day where Rain and herself had gone out on a hunt and found Lux and Quinn's mother dead. They were so young, so fragile and innocent. The female felt flattered that they loved her so much, that they accepted them as their own parents. "Rain, I love you." Such simple words with so much meaning, the female knew she did say it a lot. Was he annoyed with the same use of vocabulary? That she said it too much? "Where's Lua? I haven't seen her around much." As if called, the otter scampered out from behind a large carving. It had been a while since Sam had given her meat, but the brown creature looked absolutely healthy. She pounced on Rain's tail and nipped it lightly before curling protectively around the pups. The sight made Samantha chuckle, her pet was such a silly thing, treating the pups as her own young. She totally agreed about going to Ichika, the last visit with Jace went pretty well, meeting her pups and so on, but Sam felt guilty telling her friend about what Shiloh did. "Sounds dandy love. Soon." Another yawn slipped the female's muzzle and soon she would sleep. But now she could talk to Rain, let him fix her wounds like he said that he wanted to. A sigh came from Quintus as he was already asleep, dreaming. "Rain tell me a story. A happy one. About you." Still having some things that she didn't about him, light grey tipped ears perked expectantly against the waves of dark hair upon her head. Her voice came soft and gentle."Please."At the words of story, Quinn lifted his small head and his eyes were alight with so much curiosity. "Please dad! Please please please!?" Sam chuckled at her son's words,happy to see that he wanted to learn more about his father.  

[/html]

Messages In This Thread