Like a knife to the throat
[html]

OOC:
Word Count: 350

Nayru merely nodded as Jace apologized and gave her own greeting, having already excused the woman's hurried behaviors. Nayru took no offense at the customs being forgotten, for surely Jace had good reasoning, and even so Nayru was not one to adhere to steadfast to rites and rituals between friends. That she never failed to act out the rites herself did not mean she always expected the others to remember to. Yet this was quickly left behind as Jace went on to incident she had referred to. Nayru let the words soak in, the last few settling sourly in her stomach which was prone to fits of illness as it were. "Ah, yes. I have been… ill." And yet Nayru's eyes caught Jace's then and the woman who had been the first to give Ichikan children surely could recognize the source of Nayru's sickness.

Yet that would have to be placed aside, for though if anyone Nayru wanted to share words with it was Jace, there were more immediate issues at hand. Shiloh? The girl they had taken in, around the same time as Samantha if Nayru recalled correctly, had attacked the lady from Anathema? Nayru's heart jolted at the thought. Any aggression was against Ichikan laws, but certainly such an act towards their closest neighbors was far more concerning. The lady did not hesitate, it had to be dealt with as soon as possible. "I will called Shiloh. If she doesn't come soon, we shall go looking for her." Nayru had always been an expert tracker, if the girl did not appear Nayru would find her, whether in or outside of Ichika. "You will stay here with me?" Though the words were poised as a question they were truly a request from the Jiryu. Although Nayru feared nothing the state of her own body made her more cautious. It was better to have a witness to whatever words transgressed between her and Shiloh anyway. Waiting only long enough for Jace to give her consent, Nayru threw back her head, her long and low melodic howl calling out for Shiloh Grant.

<style type="text/css">
.nayrubycait b {font-weight:bold; color:#e86856; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayrubycait .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayrubycait p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayrubycait {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#90080a; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/kdjqcw.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dc5609; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread