Like a knife to the throat
Shiloh had just put Sarian down for a nap when she heard the call of her Alpha. This was her first time meeting the woman and Shiloh threw on the cloak Orin gave her before setting Sarian down with Kiara. She left the apartment swiftly, running towards the echoing sound of her Alpha. She didn't know what was going on. As Nayru came in to view so did the woman.... Jace if she remembered from the field. She kneeled before Lady Nayru, keeping her eyes down cast and her posture submissive. "You call me my Lady? This is my first time being in your presence. I hope nothing is wrong. I wish not to stress you. I thank you for taking me in so many moons ago," she said softly, staying on the ground where she had knelt.

Something was wrong, she could feel it. The woman Jace had hated her from the start and Kavi threatened to come out, her hackles rising some as she fought to leash her down. Had she done something to the woman? Shiloh hadn't talked to Jace since the day in the field. She trembled. What was going on?

Messages In This Thread