Like a knife to the throat
[html]

OOC:
Word Count:427

The words of the scarred girl reached her and Nayru eyed her, garnet orbs taking in all the tiny details of Shiloh. Nayru could not know all the background to what had happened in Aniwaya, but she recalled that the outburst at Samhain had revolved around that. Whatever had transpired had truly scarred Shiloh in one way or another, but no matter how that was spun Samantha was not at fault, and yet had somehow been made to suffer. That the Ichikan before her could so carelessly assault another made a chill crawl up through Nayru's spine, and she was sure that the silent woman beside her felt the same. Shaking her head gently, Nayru considered her words carefully.

"No conflict has been caused and Jace's feelings have nothing to do with this," Jace was undeniably a friend to Nayru, but the woman beside her now acted as the Yakuso and not as a personal confidant of the lady. "What troubles me is that your actions work against the values that Ichika no Ho-en holds dear. Aggression towards any canine is forbidden, especially that of our own family. Samantha is our sister, though she resides not in our lands. The actions of her mate are not her own, you cannot punish another for deeds they have not wrought." It would be different then, yes, Nayru knew that evil must be subdued, but Samantha had done no evil, only made the mistake of loving another, whoever that male was.

"What this male deserves, I have no authority to say, but I can say that no member of Ichikan may in such a manner. You have brought shame to our ranks. " Nayru sighed, wondering if the words had gotten through to the girl at all, and yet she seemed to show no remorse for harming the Anathema lady. The smirk she had thrown them, as if Jace and she were conspiring also stuck with Nayru and the woman believed that perhaps they had been too hasty in granting Shiloh responsibility so soon. "Do you know the meaning of the Sunya rank? If you do not, you will learn soon for that rank is to be your's. It shall be your's until you demonstrate that there is peace within your heart, as should be of all Ichikans. You may speak now, or you may be dismissed." Nayru would allow her words, allow her defense, but the decision had been made and garnet eyes bore into those of the other, curious and sad, wondering if the girl could ever understand.

<style type="text/css">
.nayrubycait b {font-weight:bold; color:#e86856; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayrubycait .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayrubycait p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayrubycait {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#90080a; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/kdjqcw.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dc5609; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread