Like a knife to the throat
Shiloh listened to her lady. She hadn't been kicked out of Ichika. She had been deranked. Peace. Shiloh would never find peace. She looked up at her alpha before bowing to her. The pain in her chest was coming back. She was going to have to leave soon. She had brought shame to herself. "Forgive me my lady. I deserve what ever you deem fit. I will not take back what I did. If you knew, truely knew what happened to me then you would know.... there will never be complete peace in my heart and mind. I am broken my lady. And no one but my child and Kiara understand me. Forgive me for going against your laws." she whispered softly, holding her leaders crimson gaze with her own jade one.

She saw curiosity in her alphas eyes and sadness. Shiloh was used to these feelings from other. That and pity. She was tired of those looks and she bowed to her leader once more before taking her leave before Kavi took over. Shiloh couldn't hold back her tears of pain and she walked away from the woman. Everything always came back to bite her in the butt. Only Sarian could look upon her with love and trust. Shiloh was not normally a violent person. At the time she had though Sam was Rain. At least she still had a home. At the moment that was all that mattered to her. That Sarian was safe.

Messages In This Thread