Like a knife to the throat
[html]

OOC:
Word Count:

The woman—now Sunya—accepted her rank with as much dignity as could be mustered. Nayru merely nodded at the apologies that came from the woman's lips, and yet still Shiloh regretted not what she did. The words she spoke frightened the Jiryu, for the Compassionate Dragon feared that one day Shiloh might have to removed from the ranks altogether. If the woman believed she could never find peace, and without peace she acted out against those such as Samantha, how could they trusted her as an Ichikan? Yet Nayru only watched as the girl removed herself the group. All believed that their situation was unable to be understood by others, and yet Nayru knew that most all of these souls were ruled by emotions, blinded often by what they felt rather than what they knew.

Standing with only Jace, the Yakuso said nothing but gestured for Nayru to return to her position, resting on the vineyard grounds. Nayru merely shook her head though. She knew she should go and find Razekiel, tell him of what had transpired, but she was worn and weary from the interaction. "I am tired Jace." Slowly she picked out her course, turning towards the path that would lead them to Gampo Abbey. Often it was there she took a room among the Herald class that dwelt within the walls, and there she could find a warm bed and a good meal.

"I am going to rest." And with that she began to move away, her body still slim and slender but she walked with a certain lumber, that would only grow as the days came and went.

<style type="text/css">
.nayrubycait b {font-weight:bold; color:#e86856; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayrubycait .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayrubycait p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayrubycait {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#90080a; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/kdjqcw.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dc5609; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread