say your prayers and comb your hair
[html]
@____@ Hrmg, dude. I finally have my profile 99% up to date with credits, art, and all the stuff for Hilsburn... plus my archives and post log. I think after this and maybe one more post I'm done for the weekend. Sorry about the wait on this x__x Also rofl @ "test subject" XD

Her gentle criticism made him genuinely wonder if he was missing something — how often did everyone else take a bath? He usually made some half-assed attempt to clean up after meals and extensive yardwork, if only because it was much easier to wash himself than the furniture... but if he wasn't particularly grody or planned on sleeping under the stars, why bother? Burrs and twigs that got lodged in his coat and made him itch were removed only when they became a nuisance; once dry, most soil could be flung off with a good shake. His clothes seemed to get dirty as soon as he laundered them anyway, so he gave up and only bit the bullet when they were really getting stained. To his credit, he combed the longer fur on his head with his fingers daily, and at least in summer, he got a lot more unintentional baths when he went swimming.

Luckily, she didn't seem too perplexed by his questionable hygienics. When she offered her name, he flashed another charming smile. Well met. I'm Barry. His tail gave several light flops, then ceased as she disappeared behind him. He blinked when his hat mysteriously lifted from his head, then arched a brow at her subdued giggles. He cast her a look of devious anticipation as she passed the woollen garment back to him, then settled with it in his lap. He just barely managed to bite back some crude remark about whether or not she wanted him to take his pants off, too, when she began. The first stroke was executed so tenderly he barely felt it. Nope! he exclaimed encouragingly, glancing back over his shoulder. I can handle it a little rougher than that, he assured her with a wink, ever-so-confident that she couldn't possibly miss his play on words and their implied double-meaning.

Oh, if only he knew what he'd just gotten himself into.

Barrett
<style>
.barry-walls p {padding:8px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;font-size:11px; }
.barry-walls p:first-letter {font-size:18px;font-weight:normal;font-family: verdana, sans-serif;}
.barry-walls b {color:#FFD800; font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;quotes:'“' '”';}
.barry-walls b:before{content:open-quote;}
.barry-walls b:after{content:close-quote;}
.barry-walls {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; color:#E49001; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... /walls.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.barry-walls-ext{background-color:#333333; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;margin:bottom:20px;}
.barry-walls .ooc {padding:0px; margin-right:20px;margin-left:20px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;border-bottom:1px dotted #111111; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#444444;line-height:12px;}
.barry-walls .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted #3A0A00;}
.barry-walls-name{text-align:right;font-size:32px;font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive;color:#000000;margin-right:20px;font-weight:bold;margin-top:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread