[M] Because Mother knows best.
[html]

WC:375

The black lady could not be more right, there was something wrong with the silver male. The star gazer was a mess. One heck of a hot mess. The star gazer had somehow fallen off the path of right and wrong, and was now messed up with drugs and booze. The male would and should have known the black lady but, never the less like every one that he has ran into he didn’t know a name to a one of them. The face and the voice was like a memory, one that he had gotten from a story that his mother or father might have told him.

The male stumbled on his two feet as he moved closer and closer to the black lady. The male hand shot out gripping onto a rock frame as he looked her up and down with a snicker. ”I don’t know…” The male looked down at his four, or five feet. (Well really it was just the two) as he snickered, letting go of the massive rock and started to stumble in towards the pack lands, he was going to find something to eat or drink. Not like he needed it, but he wanted it.

He took a few steps (stumbles) away from her, looking back at her. With a deep chuckle. He waved his arm for her to follow him, she was going to stick around and keep him company, and make him laugh some more. ”I have a mom?” His face dropped it was all new news to him, and couldn’t believe that something the age he was would have a mother. ”If I knew you….” He let out a long heavy grumpy sigh then busted out laughing…once again. ”I wouldn’t want you to follow me.” The male said as he ran into a tree.

Wrapping his arm around the tree, he patted it, and then pushed him-self away. ”When did that get there?” He shook his head as he looked back to the ladies. ”Come party with me. You must have a drink!” He was trying to be somewhat of a good host. ”Hotshot wants to get to know you. “ Hot shot wanted to get to know everyone. He just didn’t like every one.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread