still the days stay the same
[html] <style type="text/css">
#halosimple {width:440px; padding:10px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5697571/lykoistar10.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#halosimple .ooc {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:italic; line-height:1.2em;}
#halosimple p {text-align:justify; line-height:1.5em; text-indent:30px;}
#halosimple .bottom {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#halosimple .bottom p {line-height:1.5em; margin:0px;text-align:right; line-height:1.2em; }
#halosimple .name {font-family: 'Calligraffitti', arial, serif; font-size:32px; line-height:1.5em; }

</style>

Halo exiting, unless any characters decides to address her. And Shannon, I assumed it was Halo that Zana growled at. If it wasn't, let me know and I will of course edit my post Big Grin

It quietly infuriated the warm shaded hybrid that the clan’s hierarchy was openly disrespected without proper consequence. Ruby eyes looked ahead, tracing the outlines of the Aquila’s blonde shape as he spoke, only shortly shifting to an adoring look as the focus was brought to Kaena.

It nearly brought a reaction to her table when Ezekiel dared to talk about family name and loyalty. There seemed to be an endless stream of prime examples of family members unworthy of membership here. But at this point, this leader was as soft as the previous had been; allowing disloyal deserters back into the home they had decided to let down. A clan was as strong as its members, and if they could not be depended on, then what? Halo could have asked herself why their Aquila would allow such a thing, but he too had deserted Inferni, more than once, even. Fuck it all.

She took note of his words, but didn’t offer any verbal or visual response to what he had to say. She knew it when he addressed her, but she didn’t know what to make of it. There were very few she would trust hunting for her and her children, and even less that she would trust to guard them while she was away. Kaena and the young Symera were two of so few. They didn’t need the rest. The true loyalist should stand together.

It was disappointing to hear of Salsola though, for she had to admit—though only to herself, that was—that she found the man the Aquila spoke of quite intriguing.

When the Ezekiel let go of the attention, scarlet eyes searched for the child with the red stained mouth. Symera was no longer a child, and hadn’t truly been one for some time, but she couldn’t help the way she thought of her. Invisibly, the Triarii swallowed the brief disappointment she experienced as the girl decided to dump the dead wolf before Kaena instead. But it was Kaena, and that was all right.

As her curved shape drew closer to Kaena and the darling girl, a cream gloved hand fell to brush along the fur on top of Symera’s head. ”I’m so proud of you.” Her words were true, but there was a part of her that heavily loathed the fact that Symera so eagerly hunted wolves this way. Only because she feared there would be a day where the girl ended up as the lifeless victim instead. But at the same time, she didn’t want to doubt the girl. She was strong and worthy of the head warrior’s adoration. No need to worry.

Turning half around to move away, eyes rose to Ezekiel and the small Lykoi that had moved over to speak with him. Scarlet hues squinted with the feeling of general disapproval, but she was not about to make a scene. She believed she knew what Ezekiel de le Poer stood for, and there was nothing she could do with it. But she wouldn’t tolerate open disrespect as long as she remained above the other in rank, and the warrior’s copper painted audits had caught the audible growl that had risen as she had entered the scene.

Bending down slightly do get closer to Zana’s ear, her words of whisper were genuinely spoken. ”Disrespect me like that again, and I’ll cut off your tongue.” Ezekiel alone had the power to exile her, but the Lykoi female’s temperament would definitely lead her to do horrible thing to clan mates that she thought they were disrespectful in public. They could dislike each other all they wanted, but she couldn’t force herself to ignore it if her rank was ignored. It was all she had, after all. The only proof of her loyalty and skill.

Black pupils moved to the Aquila, wondering if he would in turn attempt to step on her as well now. If he wanted a scene, so be it. But if not, Halo would make her leave. Ears leaned back to auburn locks in a subtle appearance of submission to the leader before she turned to move back to the mansion, where two precious gemstones waited for her within.

Your faith walks on broken glass

Halo Lykoi

[/html]

Messages In This Thread