Conflict Heals
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Terra's ears pricked up at Ayasha's words. She didn't know about the war, though she knew there had been one. No one had told her anything about it. She supposed that was to be expected, as she'd been an outsider when she'd first arrived, and after they were busy preparing for winter.

She noticed that Ayasha was nervous, but didn't know why. I'm Terra. Yes, I'm from that pack. I joined a couple months ago. Terra was proud of her home, and would tell anyone who asked where it was. Well, unless she was causing trouble. Then she just as vigorously pointed them in the other direction, eager to keep the trouble she caused away from her pack.

Backing up Terra took a moment to shift to optime. The girl seemed unlikely to attack, which was always good news for her. Wanting to be more welcoming she changed to match Ayasha's shape. So you patrol the borders? That meant she was dealing with a warrior. Terra had never met any scouts before, though she knew most packs had them to keep their borders fresh. Since her birth pack had been very lax in visitors, they hadn't used scouts. The only warriors they had were kept with the pups, watching for danger.

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread