Conflict Heals
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Terra's ears flicked back in disbelief as Ayasha told her that Strel was her uncle. She didn't look anything like the crazy leader that she'd met. Strict and human like, Strel struck her as a bit strange, if definitely capable. Terra would have challenged him for being weak as he was, but since Terra had no interest in leadership she left things the way they were. He seemed to be efficient enough, if not carrying the traits Terra thought a leader should have.

He's good. Got a bunch of tailoring work.
The word felt odd in her mouth, as foreign as the luperci themselves.

So a scout wasn't too much for Terra to worry about then. It sounded like she primarily kept the borders marked and got food. Those were duties Terra did already, without the actual responsibility given to her. It was just natural for her to check the border, and even more natural for her to get food for her pack. I don't really have anything I do. I do the same stuff you do, I'm just not called a scout or anything.

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread