That deep sinking feeling
[html]

i dont mind, its fine

When Shiloh placed the female's hand on her stomach, Rendall did all she could to yank her hand back. She didn't want to feel the blessing that she would never have. However, something happened that brought even for a moment out of her daze, a pup kicked at her hand. Her grew wider and her gaze, no longer icy, turned to her friend's fattened body. Her hand moved gently beneath the unborn child's actions. Suddenly wanting the warmth and comfort from a friend , Rendall turned her whole body to Shiloh, circling around her belly, warming herself by the woman's presence.

Resting her head on Shiloh's lap, the woman sighed, not really sure where to begin. "Noah's gone....." it was the only thing she could really admit to without letting the water works flow. Since then, everything in her life went down the hill."He's been gone a month. I dont know what happened. First everything was perfect and happy, but, nothing was intimate. He never touched me or anything. Then one day I come home and its just Amsi and me."It did make her more comforted having Shiloh there, to have someone to talk to. The tears slowly came again, running down her cheeks.

Again the pups moved around in their mother's belly, catching the woman's attention. Oh how she wished that she had a family by now, but she realized that even if Noah returned, there might be little to no chance to start a family with him. She just didn't want to be around him anymore. Even the thought of his presence made her stomach clench. She snuggled closer to Shiloh. "I couldn't stay in that house anymore. So I came here. I.....I dont know what else to do." She looked up at Shiloh, hoping for some kind of answer.

<style type="text/css">
.Rendall-sun b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rendall-sun .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Rendall-sun p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rendall-sun {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#233f6f; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4552/forjace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFE303; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread