That deep sinking feeling
OC:Sorry for the cruddy post

IC:Rendall felt Shiloh's hand on her shoulder and gave the female a concerned look. However, the woman seemed to be ok. Whatever she didn't show was possibly not too bad. Givin this Rendall saved her worry for another time. Making sure that her cloak was in place the woman turned to her friend. "I want to thank you.....If you hadn't found me....I'm not sure what would happen." With that, the woman turned to make sure what was left of the fire had been put out for good.

After that she looked over to Shiloh to make sure the woman didn't show anymore signs of discomfort. After beign satisfied she pulled away the cloth that covered the door way and tried to smile for the pregnant one, though when she did, she could feel the painful tugs from the hole where her heart use to be. "Shall we?" she held the cloth aside for her friend, giving her the chance to lead the way. However another thing bothered Rendall, how had her friend come to be in the rank she was in? she hoped that Shiloh might explain on the way to her home.

Messages In This Thread