Words that Need be Spoken
Her touch elicited gentle responses from him. So out of character he was already even around her that his tough skin and irritable mood swings seemed foreign anymore. He listened to her quietly, his ears slowly perking above his head, as his eyes looked down on her. For once he was glad to have a lady as close in height to him as her, it was easier for him to see her as a woman instead of a child tugging at his chest. Saluce remained silent all through it, and afterwards, staring at the woman who had captured him so thoroughly. After it all he couldn’t really get mad at her for leaving, he had been guilty of leaving people as well.

Saluce pulled away from her for a moment, unable to really form any words, it was awkward for once. Sometimes the right words never seemed to come to him, some illness perhaps, being so disconnected for so long from anything warm and loving that he felt out of place. But he pulled himself together, still processing all the information he was just given, his hands grasping hers and a smile forming on his canine lips.

“I’ve had some time to think as well, I wrestled with the idea of being a mate, and tied to someone for the rest of my days. It wouldn’t have been my first X’y, I have been mated before, call it scared of commitment or not I didn’t want to feel rushed into it.” He pulled her back to him then, missing her touch.

“I feel you must understand though before we continue that I am not capable of feelings for many. I get angry, maddeningly so, sometimes to the point of being a danger to others. I do not take orders from others or even friends. I am not an easy man to be around…” he spoke softly, making sure she had a good warning what she was getting into. After all she hadn’t had a chance to see this side of him yet, nor had they had a fight to bring it out.

“I’m tired though, of being alone, tired of worrying about shit that just doesn’t matter. I just want you. Just want to be a good mate, and father if the time ever comes”

Messages In This Thread