Words that Need be Spoken
His arms slowly wound tighter around the vixens waist, tighter and tighter until her form molded to his. Her voice tickling his ears as she responded to the lasted revelation. Saluce had known from their first meeting that she had been with no one else, but it wasn’t the same for him. Saluce wished he could have met her a long time ago; it would have made things a lot easier on him. But under the circumstances he was glad to know her now. He didn’t deserve her, after all he had done in life she shouldn’t have been his reward.

“I don’t deserve a woman as good as you, but I will try,” he leaned down and kissed her nose, rubbing the tip of his against hers and then licking her maw delicately, in a most tender way. Oh how he wanted her to know how much he loved her. There was more to convey than words alone could really express. Finally he couldn’t stand it much longer and his arms picked her up and lifted her up to him, allowing her access to wrap her long legs around him.

“I love you X’yrin” he spoke triumphantly, smiling as he planted kisses across her maw, letting his actions finally speak for him.

Messages In This Thread