Words that Need be Spoken
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

The indiscretions of his past were unknown to her but would not be so eternally. In time she would come to understand him as a whole, there wasn’t a sliver of a doubt, and even then despite his crimes and misdeeds, his touch predicaments and trials that tested his very being, she would still love him. A life with him was but another path she had chosen to take just as she had done and would continue to do along the Endless Path; she would follow this to its end and harbor no regrets. With a resolve such as this, there was no doubt that what lied before them they could face together and be better in each other’s eyes for it.

A word of effort from him was all she needed to believe this could and would work. They would prevail. Her wound arms tightened atop his shoulders as she was lifted higher against him. Her legs secured around his waist, her form supported by his stable hold. She couldn’t have been embarrassed for her actions even if they were pointed out to her. The woman was simply too happy to care that she looked the part of an excited pup, all smiles and wagging tail as she was gifted with the love her heart craved. “And I love you Saluce,” happily the she-wolf whined sneaking in several of her own wet kisses between the brief lapse of tenderness from her mate.

Yes, mate. What once felt like an inconceivable ideal was now a part of her and living well staring back at her with handsome glacier blues. And from those eyes, her warm hues trailed to the loosely bound obsidian locks. She tightened her legs around him as she removed an arm from around him to gingerly take one of the braids between her calloused digits. “My Ompre…” she inquired softly for his attention. “Allow me to share something of my culture with you. We have no way of showing our bonds to each other… at least not a mated pair. But we give the members of our families a part of ourselves so that others know that we are of them and they are of us, and our protection follows them eternally. I relinquished those bonds from the Exultare when I began this new life but have not forgotten them in my memories. But with you… I would like to have a part of you, if you would allow it. At least until…” to this the golden woman felt her muzzle warmth and ears lowered as an almost timid glow bathed her face.

“At least until there is a smaller… more permanent means of showing our love. Li-like what Jace has with Temo… four to be exact. But until then may I have this part of you?” She rolled the braid across the worn pad of her hand then brought the end to her nose as she whined to him, pleading in the hopes she could persuade him to comply… and not have him think her mad for this request.

ooc: 513 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread