Words that Need be Spoken
He couldn’t fathom what she would make for him that he’d wear but he’d wear it none the less. His own faith deemed such an exchange but he had no ring for her, or the means to make one. While she explained her own beliefs he had never openly showed his own faiths in front of her or rather In front of anyone. Only one person he knew of actually knew of his religion and he was for all purposes an enemy it seemed.

But she mentioned a bath, almost as if she couldn’t wait to do such a thing. A doting mate she seemed to be, at odds with his uncaring style. The man had decided already that rank wasn’t something he was going to be too worried about anymore; it was her who would be the high achiever he assumed. As her tongue bathed a part of his face he found it hard to resist her compelling argument. His own tongue bathed her back in unison, finding the act on autopilot. Finally his eyes set upon hers as a smile crept across his maw, a hand tracing a claw along the base of her tail.

“Oh I don’t mind, but it’s your choice whether you want the hair now or after. “ He stated simply, leaving that up for her own decision.

“In my faith X’y it was customary for the male to present a ring to the female when asking for their hand in marriage. Marriage isn’t something I follow since it doesn’t seem right for our kin, but if my hair is suitable then that is what will have to do for now, until I can craft something more suitable for you.” He already had some ideas, a weapon perhaps, or something graceful she could wear as protection and as something she would look good in. Neither of them wore clothes so finding her a nice dress seemed out of the question.

His form began moving with her in his arms still, quirking his eye brow. “So where shall this bath take place?” he said spinning idly.

Messages In This Thread