infinity spirals out creation
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 415

She had spoken so quickly to him, he almost had been confused by her words. He caught them though and nodded his head lightly. He was a sizable male, and it was not like it wasn't too obvious, because he definitely knew of his size and held some pride in it, since he was of dog blood, as well as the glorious wolven blood. He smiled to her, a slightly proud smile that was soon disintegrated by the question of the woman. He was not forbidden to speak of his god, but it was hardly one to be asked about. Not many asked of his religion, they would rather talk about the weather or something like that, so her inquiry struck him as odd and unorthodox. He smiled none the less. Yes, I do mean my god. There are many gods in my religion though, not only a father, but a mother as well. For every man, there is to be a woman, yeah? he asked, as if she knew what he was talking about, none the less he held an excited look on his secui face and a smile as well, and his tail wagged lightly at the woman.

Are you interested in the gods, m'lady? It seems odd for someone to inquire about such things as religion upon first meet, that's for sure. the male told her, noting to her that it was unorthodox for her to speak of such things. Many others before her had no interest of his spirituality, rather they were interested in where he was from, and how he found himself here, and what trouble he had gotten into. Reykr was not objecting to talk about such things, he was just curious as to know why she wanted to speak of such things, and why they were more interesting than the inquiry of their journeys to get where they were now.

Either way, I believe primarily in the gods, Freyr and Freyja, as well as Gerth. Freyr and Freyja being the god and goddess of fertility. purred the male, a smile still sitting on his lips as he looked to the sable woman with the swirl on her shoulder. I also promise that I do not bite, miss Eris. It is safe to speak to me from a closer distance. spoke the male, nodding his head lightly and asking her to come closer so he would not have to raise his voice to speak to her.

<style type="text/css">
.grunkyr b {font-weight:bold; color:#67841d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.grunkyr p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.grunkyr {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#42291b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SaqLa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 410px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a17b66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.grunkyr .wordcount {color:#67841d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #a17b66; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.grunkyr .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#67841d; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread