all this madness
[html]

Aw, he totally took over in this post and his soft side came out <3 You can reply, and then maybe we can call it a thread? If Terra ever comes up north and needs somewhere to stay, Shandom would hunt her a rabbit or something and let her stay....well, wherever he is. xD

Word Count → 360

He listened eagerly to her advice. Though she was much younger, she was also much better traveled in this area than Shandom. It made him nervous to hear there was a pack that would sooner kill than betray their own secrets; while his native lands were certainly protective, the former male had never experienced anything of that nature. I will be sure to avoid them, then, he murmured. You wouldn't happen to know what they call themselves? Shandom doubted Terra knew - if a pack were so readily willing to kill, he doubted they would surrender even the smallest bit of information. He also listened to her warning about the hybrid clan, but Shandom had no intention of crossing pack lands. More than anything, he wanted to be a loner. Pack dynamics wearied him.

The idea of a peace loving pack sounded wonderful to him; Shandom made a mental note to visit. That sounds... lovely, the male murmured, lost briefly in thought. I would be so happy to to visit a place like that; peace is one of my favorite things. The alabaster male felt silly, saying such a thing - most people liked peace. Obviously. I also know there's another one called Anathema - I have a friend from there, and she's quite lovely. The male referred to Caprica with a small smile - the female who so resembled Lea would be one of the first wolves he visited once he settled in the mountains.

Shandom was becoming uncomfortable in this place, more so than he already had been. The alabaster male glanced nervously around before turning again to Terra. I have to leave this place, though. I... I don't know what it is. I have never felt so alienated in such an environment. These humans... I wish I knew more about them, sometimes, and sometimes I feel like I know too much. He started to walk to the door, but abrupty turned back to Terra and licked her on the cheek. I will miss you, friend Shandom whispered, awkwardly lifting up his paw to place it on her shoulder for a moment. You have been good to me.

<style type="text/css">
.shandomtree b {font-weight:bold; color:#8ca822; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#141400 -1px 1px 1px;}
.shandomtree p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.shandomtree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#dadacd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PI9eI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 395px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#141400; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.shandomtree .wordcount {color:#8ca822; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #141400; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#141400 -1px 1px 1px;}
.shandomtree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.shandomtree p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.shandomtree p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread