i'll become the sky & i'll become the sea
[html]

(305)
Lol. We can probably end this with the OOC assumption that Liliya and Eris went off to the caves? c:

Eris is by Kiri!

The dark woman collected her bounty with a broad grin splayed across her dark muzzle, tucking the package back together carefully, holding it with the delicacy one might hold a newborn. Thank you, my dearest Liliya, she said, inclining her head toward the other woman to deliver a nuzzle to one of her cheeks, unable to quell the desire to make such a gesture of thanks in the face of such a gift. Her supplies had been so low for so long. While these mushrooms were too powerful to consume on a daily basis, she would not have to scrimp and save to keep herself in good standing any longer.

She turned an eager ear to the tawny woman, listening with mounting excitement. The completion of the docks meant Khirot could live there, readying himself to pull any who wished to cross along the ferry's cable. That the boat was secured by ropes and cables meant they stood little chance of losing the boat in a storm, no matter how great the swell. The dark woman was quite certain the construction of such objects, as overseen by Liliya and assisted by Khirot, would be solid enough to weather Salsola through many years.

Liliya, she said, her voice filled with a strange, gravelly intonation. I would be honored to see your work. Please, let us go, she said. The mushrooms would be safe, stashed along the mainland in a tree. The skies did not threaten rain, and surely no one in Salsola would take such a thing if it smelled clearly of the Auxiliary. She was far too eager to see the caves and their bounty to bother with taking the gift back to her home, much as it meant to her. The hybrid trusted in the safety of her Salsola, as should they all.

<style>
#erisKiri {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread