all of history deleted with one stroke
[html]

OOC here!

Io had made her rest on the back porch of the hotel. She lay on one of the furs she had dragged from the bedroom, willing to come to some sort of compremise that would she her off her feet for an hour or so and the boys entertained. The pups frolicked a few metres away, tumbing around with each other, play fighting until one wiggled loose and the chase started over again. 'Do not go too far, stay where I can see you' Io warned softly, as they bounded off further. 'Won't they chorused simultainiously, rolling away further as Io shook her head, smiling. 'Boys' she warned, more seriously this time. Yapping happily they bounded over, struggling up the steps to Io.

'Da? Jandro asked, Dymtr again staying silent, something which Io always feared, hoping to provoke his mother into a game of 'find daddy'. 'He is out, at the stable I think' Io replied instantly, knowing what her sons meant by their primative words. 'Find? Dymtr quieried softly. The russet and white woman rose. 'Okay then. We will go find him'. It wasn't a far way away and the boy's naptime wasn't for a while yet, so a few minutes set aside before their tea was disposeable. And so the trio made their way towards the stables.

<style>
.io-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.io-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t98 b {color:#22352B; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.io-t98 {background-color:#AACAB9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JP6KX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#426352; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:125px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread