all of history deleted with one stroke
[html]

when she shouts at jandro it's not in english because she's pissssed~ at him and im too lazy to use translate XD fail post (###)

Why did he have to go and sound all high and mighty for. Io felt her teeth grate in irritation at him, but did nothing more than send him a glare when in front of the boys. 'Some people have other things to concentrate their efforts on' she replied stoically, 'I prefer to keep my mind off of my family when I'm not near them'. It wasn't out of spite, or disinterest. Merely because she found it too much of a strain on herself to repetitively worry about them. Dymtr rubbed up against her side, and in response the collie woman picked up the lithe puppy and set him down on her lap, petting him affectionately. She noticed Jandro gnawing at Leon's fur again and with a roll of her eyes, she spoke, 'Alejandro. Stop it!' Her words were more or less a hiss, pulling him back by the fur at the base of his tail she sat him down before her.

Dymtr grinned from Io's lap, enjoying the show, 'Go. Over there. I shall deal with you late'. Io's words were sharp and they were an order. Jandro's body was a perfect show of submission, jsut as he had been taught. It is Leon's laxness, she thought, That has caused this... The russet and white woman found herself irritated by his poor parenting skills, but she had to admit. At least he was better than Shurui.

<style>
.grunge1 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 2px #503c28; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5b4d31;}
.grunge1 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.grunge1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#98734c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 2px #503c28; }
.grunge1 {background-color:#0f0c0a; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/34dlnxz.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b4d31; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:355px 0px 0px 0px; }
.grunge1-border {width:500px; border:2px dashed #98734c; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread