What is a Slave?
[html]

She was a Samaritan of sorts: a believer in good-will and honour, always keen to prove that living by a moral code was real and possible. She had to admit, she didn't like the subservient way the male was reacting to Amy. The woman was obviously a strong character, and Caspa could only hope that was all there was to it. There seemed to be affection between them too - Caspa was no expert at reading others, but she told herself to be reassured by the physical touch and the two sharing a snack like long-acquainted companions. Perhaps their roles had just become entrenched through time. The alternative was a little sinister. Her face was blank and neutral, darkness of her eyes hiding her scrutiny of the pair, but she reminded herself this was none of her business anyway, and drew her gaze away to the thing that was her business - the furs. "That works." She gathered them up, folding the soft skins, subtly checking for flaws and finding none. "There's somewhere nearby I can store them. I will return in ten or so minutes so we can leave almost at once." She took a short step backwards, waiting for approval from her travelling companions - making sure to glance between both of them. She wasn't going to sideline the male just because he wanted to play the submissive second-in-command.

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread