My hearts just not in it
Wc:498

Shiloh pulled back from the lady as she didn't want the cloak she offered. She sat down next to her and be gain to speak. "My lady I have summoned you here today to tell you of my conditions and how they came about. I dont exspect a change in my rank. I earned it for what i did to Sam. My only regret is tnat itwas not her mate. I assume you know of the war that happened in Aniwaya right? Well I was one cassulties of it. I went against Mask and at the time Sam's mate Rain was a loyal supporter of him and his will. I had been sleeping with my horse when him and another male dragged me out and tie me to a support beam and lashed me al ost to death. Rain broke my ankle and fought my now ex mate. He fled like the coward he was." Shiloh paused and looked at her alpha with sad hurt filled eyes before continuing.

"My ex mate and i were banished from Aniwaya and i was taken to d'arte for medical help. The could fix my outside but something is broken inside. I developed a split personality while I was recovering. She is the reason my mate left me. She is the reason I made it here alive. Her name is Kavi and she was the one who truely attacked Sam. Rain succeeded in breaking me, mind and heart for while I was recovering my mate grew distant and my heart gave out on me. I have had two heart attacks and a stroke. My heart is weak my lady and i am with pups. I fear.... I won't live to see my next birthday or my beautiful Sarian's. I just found my soul mate. Aleo is one of the few who can honestly look upon me and not see my scars but the woman under it all. He doesn't see the burn victim, the rape victim, the cassulty of war. He sees me as something more. If he can Kiara and Sarian can see that in me, see my soul and accept that it is broken then why can't others? she paused again and hung her head in shame.

She wanted guidance and purpose. She wanted emotional and spiritual release. Could her alpha help her? Could someone in the pack help her see what she was truely meant to do in life? "I don't know what I am suppose to be in life my lady. I feel lost without a purpose to guide me. I had a rank before but what good was it bringing the pack? What good am I to the pack? I came here half dead with nothing but wood carving and some medicine skills. I wish to find help. Spritully and emotionally. Maybe it will help my conditions. Any suggests my lady?" she asked softly with and averted gaze. She really felt like her rank declared her. Nothing.

Messages In This Thread