My hearts just not in it
Shiloh looked down. She was wrong for attacking Samantha. "I was wrong. She deserves love from someone. She will never forgive me. I.... am accepted? Even with my mental problems. I want to change my lady. Create... a purpose?" she asked softly, gazing up at her softly. She thought about it. She had a purpose as a mother and a mate. Was that what she gave to the pack? She was knew how to carve and knew medical things. She could build things, heal people. Was that her purpose?

"My purpose....is to build, to heal. I saved my mate and my daughters life. I am not a bad wolf. I do regret my actions. I must find Samantha and make this right. I must forgive and learn from my past. I will become stronger. Maybe my heart will get better," she said as her hand went to her slightly rounded stomach. "Here my lady. I normally make them for my family. You are family. Please except this," she said holding out the carving of a mother nursing her pups. It looked like lady Nayru. " My one true talent. It makes a great necklace or bracelet. I have leather for both if you want it," she said with a slight smile

Messages In This Thread