My hearts just not in it
[html]

ooc 342

The understanding and remorse that came over Shiloh brought a flood of warmth to Nayru. Had the woman truly come to understand the wrong in her actions? Nayru looked upon Shiloh almost as a mother would a child, the love she felt for the girl, for any Ichikan, was unconditional and she nodded warmly to the girl. "You are accepted. You have a placed here. You have a purpose." Though Nayru did not specify that purpose. Shiloh could do so herself, and did with her next words. "You are not bad. None of us are bad. We are all born with goodness, it is only that sometimes we become misguided or injured. We must resist that, we must strive always to express our goodness." Nayru had never thought Shiloh bad, only wrong in her actions, and it seemed the girl realized this now too.

Nayru tilted her head at the lady's next words and this time when Shiloh pulled forth an offering, Nayru extended her hand to accept it. In a way the carving reminded her of the wooden animal token Saul had offered her on the day she was mated to Gideon. It seemed then that all big life events were to be marked from with a token from dear ones. "Thank you Shiloh. It is a lovely gift. I can see you put your heart into this." The details were crafted so carefully and anyone could see that the figure bore the unique markings of the Jiryu. "I will put it onto the necklace with my other, a figure Saul gave me when I was mated." Why not start such a collection? And yet, her trinkets were irrelevant in face of what had just transpired. "I think it wise you apologize to Samantha. No being who realizes the error of their way and makes amends for such acts deserves the rank of Sunya." Nayru smiled, though the woman would have to bear the rank a little longer, she now had the key that would release her from such an unpleasant position.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayru-icecherry b {font-weight:bold; color:#151C18; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Nayru-icecherry .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Nayru-icecherry p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayru-icecherry {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... cherry.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#620000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Nayru-icecherry {width:450px; border:2px solid #620000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread