Missing you, despite my best intentions...
[html]
Evening in the Village. Teo's feeling depressed.
410+

He'd never known what life was like, left alone to his own devices. However many times people would tell him they hated him, despised him, wanted him to die or burn... he was never alone.

So why did he feel so... lonely?

Teo sat on the roof of his house in the village, staring at the northern horizon dotted with trees... and the mountains. The Howling Caverns. Anathema.

...home?

Teo shook his head and scowled. Not anymore. Those caves are just a bitter memory, Matteo. Don't go back there. But his mind rebelled against him, dragging memories of what he'd left behing back to the surface.

Alaki. Miwa. Naniko. Giuseppe.

Demi. She was dead, unlike the others, but he wondered for a moment what she would've thought of his current situation. Would she have sided with him? Or with Alaki? ...I could really use your guidance, old friend... Everything's gone to shit. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. He mumbled, lowering his chin to his knees as his eyes lingered on the mountains in the far distance.

More memories, happier ones. Alaki teasing him about his hair, about how long and fine he kept it back then, about how girly it was. He remembered slapping Alaki for it, but not hard. They'd laughed about it for hours afterwards, keeping poor Camilla up despite their best intentions. Sleep had been optional back then.

...times had been easier back then.

...Then Ivory and Ebony... The thought of his lost children brought his heart to a standstill. Had they survived... what would he have done? Would he have left Alaki to be with them? To be with Gemma like he was now? Back then, during Gemma's pregnancy, he wanted to fight for custody of the kids, to raise them to believe Alaki to be their second parent, beside Miwa.

Frustration clawed at the back of his mind and he growled in response to it. Alaki, you stupid jerk. You should never have paid me any mind back then... I would've been okay with Giuseppe... His anger turned to sadness in an instant. ...Gemma never would have come to Anathema... and I would never have fallen for you... and you'd be the Rakeeb without a broken heart...

Tears fell from his eyes, though he was unaware of them, too lost in his muddled thoughts to pay them any mind. ...It's all my fault, isn't it? I shouldn't known better...

I'm so sorry, Alaki...

<style> .gteo .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#7f2700; } .gteo p {padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;} .gteo b {color:#f38504; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#f37606 0px 1px 2px; } .gteo .line1 {width:350px; border-top:1px dotted #7f2700; margin:0 auto 3px auto;text-align:center;color:#7f2700;} .gteo {background-color:#000000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/HeOJ2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #a15d01; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#a15d01; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0 auto; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread