Missing you, despite my best intentions...
[html]
ohaithar! Big Grin Teo's a bit racist. xD
323+

Long ears flicked back at the sound of someone else's voice calling up to him and he turned his head to look down over his shoulder at the owner of the voice. An earth-hued wolf, pure from the looks of it. Teo resisted barking at the male to leave him alone; he didn't want company. Especially not company that would remind him of why he'd been upset in the first place. Besides; wolves were all the same, right? Uncaring, selfish and cruel to anyone smaller than them.

At least, that's what Teo believed at this point. He'd yet to find a kind enough person to tell him differently.

Then another joined them, before Teo could respond to the male. This one he'd seen before, but not up close. She was the other Kunikoti, if he remembered correctly. Luna or something like that. She asked if he was okay and he sighed, accepting his fate of having company. He moved a hand - hopefully nonchalantly - to wipe away a couple of tears on his cheeks and then turned to face them both.

I'm alright. He reassured, forcing a smile and a calm, indifferent tone as if he'd rehearsed it a thousand times before. His eyes flicked from the girl to the other, ears flicking forward. To answer your question, I was simply thinking aloud.

Another smile, then he shifted to slide down the roof to the edge, legs hanging off the side as he leaned forward to look down at them both. I'm Matteo... the new Kunikoti. You're... Luna, right? And I'm not sure I know of you, sir. He addressed them both with a friendly voice, though it was a bit too clear as to which he preferred. Despite them both seeming to be pure wolf, the girl earned more of his interest simply by being another Kunikoti; surely a healer was kinder than her kin? Hopefully. Maybe.

<style> .gteo .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#7f2700; } .gteo p {padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;} .gteo b {color:#f38504; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#f37606 0px 1px 2px; } .gteo .line1 {width:350px; border-top:1px dotted #7f2700; margin:0 auto 3px auto;text-align:center;color:#7f2700;} .gteo {background-color:#000000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/HeOJ2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #a15d01; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#a15d01; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0 auto; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread