Missing you, despite my best intentions...
[html]

391w

Luna nodded at the albino when he answered her question. "I see." She was not really convinced that he had just been speaking his mind out loud a moment ago. Well, at least that that had not been a simple rant. His eyes held something beneath them, but she did not dare asking, since she could be violating something private. Their third guest, though, looked indolent at the sight of the younger one. She eyed him cautiously, and actually smiled in his direction to break down the ice. Then, she turned to the coyote once again, happy to see that he seemed to like her already, despite his initial waryness. Still smiling, she nodded in approval when he said not only his name but also guessed hers and her profession. "Yes, i am!" How did he know it? She was absolutely sure that she had never seen him -Matteo, she recalled- ever. Perhaps she had been mentioned when their leader welcomed him into their lands. Whatever the reason may be, she thought that she already liked him just for the fact that he had decided to be friendly to her.

Soon, the presence of the third person gathered there was reminded to her when Matteo adressed him himself. The masked woman turned towards him as well, curious about what would his answer to the blue-eyed man's question. The demeanor of this wolf did not seem to provoke much sympathy on her, specially the way she looked at them as if they were inferior beings, which she did not appreciate even if the look was aimed for the skinny-looking coyote. In spite of that, she kept her smile on, albeit a bit forcibly this time.

Nothing interesting about the grizzly male came, however, except his name and his occupation. She rolled her eyes a bit at his harshness, and was tempted to make a comment about it. She remained silent, though, because she doubted that he would take it for good. He did not look like the kind of person who liked to joke just for the fun of it. Instead, she listened to the question and looked back at Matteo. "I was wondering the same thing. You come from the north, right?" Her padded fingers stroke her chin as she supported that arm with her left hand, waiting for his answer.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread