Missing you, despite my best intentions...
[html]
I figured Teo learnt her name from pack gossip and such. He would've paid attention if someone mentioned Luna, simply because of her rank being the same as his.
000+

Luna and Anatole. He'd remember that. A sharp question followed the male's brisk introduction and Teo sat taller, Luna echoing it in curiousity. That's right. Not originally, but I came from Anathema before here. The caves were snuffing my family so we left for a better home. So far, everyone likes it here in the Tribe. A real smile, despite the unfriendly male still glaring daggers at him.

Before that, I was born and raised in Italy across the ocean. If my parents could see me now, they'd call me a savage. He gave a small laugh after that, a hand moving to the back of his head. He hadn't a doubt in his mind that the Tribe would've been considered a pack of savages to his family back home in Italy, though Dominick and Trinket seemed fine with it so far.

b>What about you guys? Was the tribe your first home? Probably not. Very few people in the tribe these days seemed to have been born there. Ayasha was, as far as he'd figured out, but somehow he doubted these two, with low ranks at the same age as him and older, were born here.

<style> .gteo .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#7f2700; } .gteo p {padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;} .gteo b {color:#f38504; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#f37606 0px 1px 2px; } .gteo .line1 {width:350px; border-top:1px dotted #7f2700; margin:0 auto 3px auto;text-align:center;color:#7f2700;} .gteo {background-color:#000000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/HeOJ2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #a15d01; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#a15d01; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0 auto; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread