Missing you, despite my best intentions...
[html]

360w :: Sorry for the lateness guys :S

Luna listened to the coyote with more than little attention, though that did not lessen her surprise when she heard the familiar word coming from the albino's mouth, a name that she thought she had left once she decided to move southward. She wanted to tell him about the coincidence, but manners told her to allow the newcomer to speak first.

Childish impatience manifested on her twisting fingers. However,she interrupted the action when another topic diverted her attention from the infamous pack to a slightly more interesting one, which actually made the medic grimace, a bit upset by the way the young man had described their way of life. Such a sharp description wasn't fit. Maybe in this place, 'Italy', people was much different, specially if they disapproved sleeping on a cozy cave or living in a Tribe. At least Matteo looked happy with this new residence.

Once Anatole finished, the woman took her turn to speak. "I've heard the name Anathema before. Never thought that I'd hear it again." And the truth was that she hadn't thought about the pack which had been the place of certain events that she did not wish to recall, for they were not the happiest that she had. She had not trespassed its borders since she day she delivered the unconscious body of that dark pelted warrior (his name, what was his name?) to his packmates. "And to answer your question, it hasn't been too long since i joined AniWaya. So many things have passed since I joined that I almost feel as if everything is starting again." Perhaps everything was going to start all over again. Once the new leader got accustomed to the pack (or the other way around) things would be as stable as they were the first time she stepped on these peaceful lands. Peaceful. A side-glance in Anatole's direction reminded her of the man whose demeanor contrasted to Matteo's, and even hers enormously. She offered him a smile, trying to break the ice between them, hopeful that she could soften the aura around him, as if he gesture was a medicine that could heal an infected wound.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread