Missing you, despite my best intentions...
[html]
This is some filler ooc babble, cause yeah.
000+

Teo grimaced, an expression not expected from the smiling coy a moment ago so gleeful. He glanced over at Anatole for a moment and that expression deepened. I meant no offense. I rather love the way we live here in the tribe. It's refreshing. He offered a smile again, this time flicking his tail for reassurance. I envy that you were born here, actually. Italy was not the nicest of places.

Ears flicked back over to Luna and he listened as she spoke, eyes taking in her body language carefully. For a moment, that envious look flashed in those bi-colored eyes again, only to be replaced with understanding. Anathema tends to be that place most people want to forget about, I find. Living in caves and practicing witchcraft. Not my cup of tea. He shook his head grimly, though the smile remained. I don't hold hard feelings for the entire pack, but there's no helping what feelings I have against the leadership there. I've more bad memories than good in that place. He hummed softly afterwards, blocking out the images that came to him at the mention, images of his brother Giuseppe and his ex-mate Alaki mostly.

When Luna went on to mention things having passed and a feeling of a new start, he nodded in clear, but unfortunate, understanding. The war... I've heard a lot about it, but we came after it had been settled. I hope nothing happened to you or your own during such time?

<style> .gteo .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#7f2700; } .gteo p {padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;} .gteo b {color:#f38504; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#f37606 0px 1px 2px; } .gteo .line1 {width:350px; border-top:1px dotted #7f2700; margin:0 auto 3px auto;text-align:center;color:#7f2700;} .gteo {background-color:#000000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/HeOJ2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #a15d01; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#a15d01; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0 auto; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread