Missing you, despite my best intentions...
[html]

488w :: :X

Luna grimaced at Matteo's tell-tale of his experience on his last pack. Of course, she would've also shirked a cave as a place to live, sinmply because closed spaces that didn't allow her to see the sun did not suit her good, although she wpuld've tolerated the witchery. But there was more to it, which he explained with an expression that vainly veiled his feelings towards said 'leadership'. Curiosity needled her to ask why, but she kept her muzzle tightly close. His humming after the declaration showed, with no doubt., that it would be the best for his sanity to keep anything related to that away from his mind. Anything remotely related to the questions that she had about the man she aided so many months ago could wait. She only opened her mouth to say that she was sorry. "I really hope that times get better from now on for you." She said heartedly.

It was the opposite when he mentioned the war. Her face shrunk a bit, and she broke eye contact. "It was not the nicest thing, i tell you." A small wrinkle formed on her forehead as she tried to recall something from those dreaded moments. It had been traumatizing, and her mind had kept her sane by blurring the main battle. And she couldn't complain, for the images could've been worse than what she could recall. "Most of it consisted on us trying to resist the oppressor's hand." She kept on, borrowing a phrase from one of the books she had read. "But there was also blood." For a moment she stayed silent, before suddenly aising her head, doing her best to smile. "But it is all in the past now. Things have calmed down a bit, and i hope that the new leadership will do a good job." Luna was glad to have Maska several miles away from her dear AniWaya, but she couldn't avoid holding doubts against this new presence, Uhlilohi.

When the atmosphere became a bit strange, given the auras of hostility and sorrow surrounding both of her companions, she thought of an idea to soothen it down occured to her. "Now, i was planning on going for a walk on the forest before I crossed with you." She strived to find the right words to make her request sound as casual as possible. "If you aren't busy, we can all go stretch our legs." Turning her full attention to Anatole for the first time, she offered him another smile, hoping that whatever caused his hostility would just disintegrate with the fresh smell of snow and forest, and the pleasant sensation of tendons and muscles stretching. Maybe she was putting her hopes too high with this particular wolf. But striving for somebody's sympathy was to her something as natural as walking. Plus, if they were going to be packmates, it was good to know each other. "What do you say?"

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread