Missing you, despite my best intentions...
[html]
XD
Teo's got this habit of jumping off cliffs, so a building doesn't scare him.
381+

He smiled weakly as Luna wished him good days in the future and nodded in thanks, feeling almost uncomfortable at the 'I'm sorry for you' words she spoke. Still, there was no getting by it. Pity was, unfortunately, in the nature of things. Once it had been human nature and it showed again as a scar in the luperci genetics. Pity. Greif. Empathy. Things normally minor in the lives of the uninfected, but so pronounced in the lives of the bitten and bled. Luperci truely were strange and mysterious creatures, even to themselves.

His rambling mind filtered out the useless trivial thoughts to focus on the other medic. Anatole had yet to say a word again, and so focus settled on Luna. Ulilohi seems a fair leader, even if she's not familiar to us. I wasn't sure what to think originally, when Claudius was in the leader's place. Such a young lad with such responsibility. I'm sort of glad that Ulilohi stepped in, to lift some weight off his shoulders, y'know? When he'd joined, Claudius had been their 'leader', at least temporarily. The stuttering mess of leadership had been careful, precise and an all around good guy for the job, but his age... He'd still be just a kid, and it wasn't fair. A war and then leadership? No child deserved such things stealing away the best years of their life.

And then, the atmosphere shifted. Luna suggested a walk and Teo thought it over carefully as she addressed Anatole. Why the heck not? He rather liked this girl and despite the hostility in the air between himself and the other male, he didn't much mind the presence of Anatole either anymore. He shammied his way onto the ground carefully-- er, wait, no, not carefully. The boy did his usual thing of jumping off his ledges, actually, sliding over to the edge of the roof and hopping down as if it were just a step. He landed with a 'thud' in the light dusting of snow beside the house and took a moment to let his legs adjust to the impact. Then, he got up without any struggle and trouble and with his hands in his pockets, smiled at both of them. A walk doesn't sound too bad, actually.

<style> .gteo .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#7f2700; } .gteo p {padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;} .gteo b {color:#f38504; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#f37606 0px 1px 2px; } .gteo .line1 {width:350px; border-top:1px dotted #7f2700; margin:0 auto 3px auto;text-align:center;color:#7f2700;} .gteo {background-color:#000000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/HeOJ2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #a15d01; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#a15d01; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0 auto; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread