Hush Hush Little Fish
[html]

| +317

Temo's dark eyes watch and follow Noah in his antics about the room. His ears twitched at the loud laughter. At the name "Hotshot" he got a questioning look on his face and glanced around wondering if there was someone else with them. He sniffed at the air but did not detect the scent of anyone else nor did he hear anyone else. For another moment, he listened and looked around some more to no avail, there just was no one else with them.

With a shrug, he decided that maybe the Noah that he knew was gone. Yes, I am sorry that he is gone too. Temo said in a quiet voice, his eyes glancing down at the floor. Maybe he will return, someday, he continued, then looking up at Noah, and his face brightening as he decided to try and make friends with the new Noah. Temo did not have many friends and found that he had difficulty in making them, probably his personality and introvertness made it difficult.

Well, it was worth a try that his thoughts told him, and it seemed that, even though it was Noah, he was a different person. He wrinkled up his snout as the odor of the alcohol in the proffered bottle made it's way up his nostrils. With a gentle push, he directed the bottle and hand that it was held with towards the owner, No thanks,he said in his normal voice, alcohol does not agree with me. He eyed the bottle suspiciously like it contained a deadly disease and realized that maybe Jace's tactics did not work. There is no point on dwelling on the past. He said and thought to himself "maybe come to his senses". Then with a friendly slap on his back, We could be friends, if you want. Temo hoped a more friendly approach might eventually help bring back the Noah he knew.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread