shake me up
[html] i forgot about this thread!!! -headdesk- my apologies!

Anu had not lived in Jaded Shadows when the fire consumed the lands. She had already left for the north, for her birth pack. Those days had been spent with her father, watching him slip away from her and the world. But she did not regret leaving one disaster for another. She was glad that she could know her family in the ending days of their patriarch. Though she had not found a place there, and returned when the wolves had moved west and settled here.

She had avoided the scorched landscape and headed straight to the viable territory. The gray wolfess was glad to hear that it was recovering, just as all life eventually did. Thoirní had great insight to the ways there, and she drank the knowledge eagerly. It did not looked as if he had left on good terms, he frowned as his voice petered and stopped. But the woman did not delve into his past. Many did not appreciate such things.

He accepted her invitation and they began to move together, side by side. She loved the lands, her home, more then she could ever express. It was not the power her children held over her, but it was almost as grand. She looked at the lake, the shadow of winter's crisp air and frost hanging over it, the Sun unable to break the haze and clouds. It was an old friend, a comfort and she was glad to share it with the new Dreamer.

Anu appreciated his clear question, honestly something she held above all other values. The older woman was not uneasy and hesitant as she replied, but she was saddened to remember the conflict. If she had been in her Optime form Anu would have no doubt unknowingly placed a hand on her neck, along the visible scar that lingered there. It was a habit that Anu had come to know, but only as it was happening... She was glad not to being attention to it as they walked.

Yes. Anu began... The pack is certainly unsettled. Anu took a breath, We have recently had an ongoing battle with our neighbor, AniWaya. We accepted refugees, a family of five, who were being persecuted by the tribes new leader. Maska. Anu hated that beast. Maska raided our lands, some were captured and help hostage, myself included. But, we prevailed. As honorable creatures should. Maska was dethroned and the tribe is no longer a threat. Or so we hope. There was still a chance that things may slip back into chaos...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread