[M] can't hold on, can't resist
[html]

OOC/WC Sky.... is... um... doing a good job at controlling herself... ._.

At first, Sky thought it to be a dream. A terrible, horrible dream. And at first, it was; her mind played tricks, turning the real screams into a nightmare for her as she slept, mind drugged with hormonal exhaustion. In her dreams, Argul returned, killing every young wolf in D'Arte before her eyes as she sat helpless, watching.

Then her mate's voice joined the rest of the screaming and she woke, eyes flashing in the dark room, searching for him in fear of his safety, tired mind still not entirely awake.

Tal's voice sounded again, this time for their leader, Skye... and she knew something was terribly wrong.

Despite her pregnant state, she'd never run so fast before. She made seconds of the staircases of her home and found herself stopping dead around the corner of her street, the sight before her too much for her tired mind to comprehend right away.

Taliesin sat, pinning down Liam, both men covered in blood... and then the reason; Tameri. Little precious Tammy... torn to peices just a foot away from them. Blue eyes went wide and she felt bile rising in her throat, hackles lifting. "Liam did this." Sanja told her as her shock broke and her eyes tore from the mangled body of her daughter to the young man... no, monster, Tal had pinned beneath him.

Rage. Pure, unadulterated rage. Her lips pulled back to reveal gleaming fangs to the point that her gums showed fully, split tongue pulled back as she let loose a vicious snarl, cold as ice. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY TAMMY!? She roared, doing everything she could to hold back from attacking him, only for the sake of her mate. LET HIM UP SO I CAN KILL HIM MYSELF! She demanded, her voice riddled with blind rage.

It was happening all over again and this time, it was her baby the victim. This time, he wouldn't get away. This time, she'd pay him justice for his sins. "We should've killed him the moment he admitted to his insanity, Sky... he'll die to our fangs... he'll pay for what he's done." Murderer... SCUM! Still, she stood where she was, not wanting to lose herself and harm her mate... or her pups, who'd not even begun to live yet. Self-control... self-control...

<style type="text/css">
.skyskull b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff0900; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyskull i {font-style: italic; color:#969696; }
.skyskull .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.skyskull p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skyskull {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bSVGQ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ff0900; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a5a5a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread