[M] can't hold on, can't resist
[html]

OOC/WC ....Sky's goin' in for the kill, yo.

Sky felt a sick sort of satisfaction at the way the pack had reacted. She continued to snarl and roar vicious things, most of it now slipping into Swahili at Sanja's delight, though it all fell into the blend of confusion and chaos. Then Tal grabbed hold of her and pulled her into him before she had a chance to join the frenzy and she reacted badly, struggling to break free.

LET ME GO! HE KILLED HER! MY BABY! MY TAMMY! She shreiked, struggling growing weak as her mind caved at all the confusion, tears blurring her vision and forcing her to look away. She buried her face into his chest and slammed her fists against his shoulders, still thrashing weakly to get away.

...my baby... my Tammy... Her ears picked up the sounds of yelling but not the words being said. Her mind couldn't let go of the image, the girl's mangled body, the blood and flesh covering the ground and Liam's clothes and fur.

Then it was as if she snapped, going straight into war mode again. I'LL KILL HIM! She snarled, shoving hard against Tal to get away from him. If he failed to hold her back, it was straight into the fray with her, the air around her a warning to anyone not to get in her way. The one who'd killed her precious daughter... his death, his dying breath, would be her's to control... her's to make happen.

If no one held her back, stopped her, she'd go straight for his throat, jaws wide and ready to do to him as he'd done to Tammy... as she'd done to the guardians back in AniWaya not long ago. Hints of her secui form were showing more and more as she moved, a risky shift due to her pregnancy but luckily not fatal for mother and pups just yet. MURDERER!

<style type="text/css">
.skyskull b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff0900; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyskull i {font-style: italic; color:#969696; }
.skyskull .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.skyskull p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skyskull {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bSVGQ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ff0900; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a5a5a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread