[M] can't hold on, can't resist
[html]

OOC/WC Last post for the night.

He killed her! Sky screamed when her leader moved to hold her back, telling her that Shawchert would deal with him. My Tammy! My baby! He murdered her! She thrashed weakly to break away from the hold her leader had on her, teeth bared and dripped, tears clouding her vision. My Tammy... my baby... And then she was on her knees.

...and then she howled. Rage, mourning, terror, vengence, all mixed into a song-like howl that couldn't be drowned out very easily. It lasted almost a minute, a signal at the end for Shawchert, her protector, her once beloved, to avenge her baby's death.

It was the last thing she'd say that night. The last words before she'd break into sobs, crawling away to her daughter's body to hold the bloodied thing close.

KILL HIM.

<style type="text/css">
.skyskull b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff0900; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyskull i {font-style: italic; color:#969696; }
.skyskull .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.skyskull p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skyskull {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bSVGQ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ff0900; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a5a5a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread