[M] can't hold on, can't resist
OOC: PP was oked but pleaaase let me know if i do need to change something. Also.... it might take a couple people to pull him off... I know uh Liam doesn't want ta die XD

Shawchert was far too enraged to see what was going on. Words mixed in with the sounds of the howls, and the thrumming of his heart was far louder than anything he could hear right now. Shawchert felt the anger go through his body into his arms as he went straight for Liam, open now that Skye moved away and was pulling Sky back. Shaw had not been able to take out his anger on his son on the beast that did it so now he was twice as horrified, twice as angry, and he was looking for blood. His claws ripped into flesh, where, it didn't matter but he was sure it had been the boys arms as he pinned him down and bit hard trying to get the boys neck, only finding his shoulder; but that didn't matter, he was tearing into it, feeling the tasted of blood, it was nothing like that of prey, it had a stronger taste to it, and he didn't like it, but he was enjoying spilling this things blood. He ripped his head back snarling and trying again for the throat, yes the large man was aiming for a kill he would not let this traitor go alive.

Messages In This Thread