[M] can't hold on, can't resist
[html]

OOC here!

Sky pulled away from him, and Tal stood there stupidly before stepping forward. The capitana spoke, and Shawchert reacted. Tal's mind raced. Liam was his son, Tameri his daughter. Tameri was dead, Liam had killed her, had tormented her and destroyed her tiny body. Even now his mate was sobbing, clutching the remains of the tiny girl. Tal felt dizzy and nauseous as the scene unfolded. It was as if he were outside looking in on the gruesome tableau.

He stepped forward, trying to wedge his body inbetween Shawchert and Liam. He could see several gashes on the younger male, his jeans and tanktop shredded. The tanktop was nearly torn off the male, and then with a wet ripping sound it was torn away, along with a streamer of blood. Tal could feel his lips working, but no sound came out. Reasoning with Shawchert wouldn't work. He turned to Skye, his body folding submissively. He was going to beg, and the begging would cause everyone to hate him, but he had to.

"Please. Don't let Shaw kill him. I know he deserves it for what he did, but please don't let him be killed. I'll cast him out myself, I'll kill him myself if he comes near the lands, near the pack's young again, but please, Capitana, please don't let him be killed now.

This is the last thing I will ask for him. After this he is no longer my son. Please...

I brought your offspring into this world, Skye. Please don't let Liam leave the world like this." The last was a fervent whisper, a last desperate plea. He hated Liam, but he couldn't bear to see him killed.

<style>
.night1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.night1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.night1 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.night1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... t1-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.night1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.night1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread