Up on the rooftop..click click click
[html]

Lots of pp let me know if you want me to fix

A smile spread across his maw as he went to where he had heard her voice. The male felt a pride in his chest swelling. She was here, like a good female should have been. She stayed loyal to her mate, just as he had done with her. He had found a toxin that spoke to him, allowed him to see things that where normally hidden away from the normal eyes.
The stargazer male moved towards the voice, he moved with the furry of the hell’s spawn. Seeing her lay there in the bed with the cat laying at the foot of the bed, the male jumped into the bed with her. Looking at her with a smile looking deep into her eyes. ”My god…..How did I manage to get you in my line?” He saw the butterflies floating around her, the rainbows that they dived in and out of, playing a game with it. Much like as if it was a maypole, and they where wrapping some ribbons around the rainbow’s rays.

Leaning over her he kissed her neck, stopping at the base of her chin as he ran his nose though her fur. ”Oh god….I love you.”

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom b {font-weight:bold; color:#aaaa88; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread