Up on the rooftop..click click click
[html]

out of character text

Greedy hands didn’t want to let go, they wanted to hold onto her, they wanted to do things to her. However he did not want to press his luck with her, if she pushed him away it meant, that she didn’t want him. The male stood up, moving back he didn’t want to hurt her, he wanted her to know that no matter what she was something that he wanted to keep pure, and never dreamed of hurting. The male gave a grunt as he shifted away from her.

”I was in the basement, I never want to hurt you. “ No matter who everyone was thinking he was, deep inside he was still Noah Sawtooth, the son of Lucifer Sawtooth, and Deuce Rhiannon. He would never a finger or a hair on any one to hurt them. He would still risk his life to protect his family and friends. That part of his could never change; he was just freer with his thoughts and wants.
”Look, okay so I was gone, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t love you.” The male watched the shadows that floated around. They were trying to eat the rainbows and fairies that floated around her; they were trying to take her happiness away. Noah knew that she was strong; she had to be, to be around him.

”So let’s just get past this question stuff and get down to making some sweet love.” The male laughed at how bold he was being as he shifted around trying to hold his weight up on his own paws. With a hip trusts, he bit down on his bottom lip with a grunt. ”Baby I promise not to hurt you, now come to Poppy! “ He posed on the door frame waiting for her to tell him she was ready for some alone time to confirm the mateship.

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom b {font-weight:bold; color:#aaaa88; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread