Up on the rooftop..click click click
[html]

out of character text

Reaching up, the boney silver male grabbing his arm with his only hand as he drew him-self into his own shadow. He shrugged his shoulder; it was his answer to her question. He lowered his head. ”I guess I came to the realization that I am nothing.” His voice hit a chilled tone never once looking at her. She was always there for him, she was a trusted friend when Yuki was his hearts interest, she was there when he was left alone.

Letting his hand drop off the arm of the stub he moved to where his back was against the wall, leaving her alone in the bedroom and him on the other side. Slinging down the walk till he fell down with a thud onto the ground. He left his head roll back letting it lightly hit against the wall as he sighed, putting his hand down onto his pocket, pulling out a cigarette, he looked at it, with a degusted sigh he threw them as hard as he could, and the wrapped his hand back around his head with a sigh,

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom b {font-weight:bold; color:#aaaa88; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread