Up on the rooftop..click click click
[html]

out of character text

Rendall sat and watched for a while when Noah left, not sure what to do or say she heard a very low thud as he plomped down on the ground. She sat there in the room, no longer angry, no longer sad, but very confused. This man was different but yet, right there for a moment, was her Noah, but she wasn't sure she wanted him to be that way ever again, he seemed depressed and sad. how could he think he was worthless? He had been her friend, her comfort when Lucifer had almost raped her, and he even loved her when she left.

Gathering up her courage she followed after him Oh no you dont. she thought to herself. Dammit if i cant leave neither can you mister. Your gonna come back and be my mate. As she looked down at him, her heart swelled with sadness, but there was happiness too. After everything he had come back to her. She crouched down next to him and placed her hand on his cheek. "Your not nothing. Your everything to me...." She offered a gentle smile and stroked his cheek. Small tears welled up and threatened to fall, but she wasn't sure she could cry in front of him just yet, so she fought them back.

She plumped her rump down beside him and cuddled up next to him, showing him she still loved him. "Noah, were mates you and I. I chose to be with you because I love you." She looked up at him, love slowly coming back into her eyes. Then her eyes and face grew serious, "But please, dont leave me ever again." She looked away swallowing sadness before looking back at him. "Come back inside and be with me?" She really hoped he would, she didn't know what she would do without her mate. She knew she couldnt stand to be alone again.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread