Up on the rooftop..click click click
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

Posting spree day!

It was nice to feel the lady come and sit beside him, she really did complete him, and she really did know how to smooth the soul of the monster that was her mate. The silver star gazer looked over to the beauty with his ice blue eye looking at her, he was cold and distance, and almost wanted to be that way. Almost, but then he wouldn’t be able to feel the warmth and love that she had for him when she touched his face, with her satin like hands.

He pulled his hand down off his head and placed it over her hand softly as he sighed sadly, tears wanted to forum, however it was like his cold heart wouldn’t allow it. ”I can’t…..I won’t….” The male said softly as he pulled her head down holding onto her hand as he looked away from her .”Why?....I’m a monster…why would you want to lay with me?” The silver kissed star gazer took her hand pulling it up to his mouth kissing it as he touched his nose to her own.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread