[M] Sing sing sing with us
[html]

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

out of character text

He was out, away from the house. There was things that needed done since Jace had taken all of his yummys and drinks and burned them. He could have killed her! He wanted to so badly! It had taken a lot of hard work to get all of the stash that he had, and it had taken him a while to find that right type of toadstool to eat. He learned quickly which one’s produced the right trip, and which one’s just made him sick.

With his good stash gone the male was back to the damp woods to find more. His thin and frill looking hands shook as he pulled the smoke from his mouth. Holding in the smoke he looked around, till he spotted a small patch of the sweet, sweet angels. He placed the cigarette back in his mouth, as he allowed the daemon that craved these hallucinogenic fungi. ”Oh my pretties! I thought you were gone for the year! “ The male quickly picked them from the very bottom of the steam and then placed them in a bag. The exact same bag that held his smokes. Holding the last one of the small patch the male popped the whole thing in his mouth as he lay back letting the trip of rainbows and swirling shapes take a life. ”It’s all good….Life is good isn’t brother?” Noah sighed softly as he pulled the smoking cigarette out of his mouth, looking at the light end. ”I KNOW! I totally agree that if they would just try it….things would be better. ..But Dude, you do need to chill hitting on people. You’re going to get in trouble. “ The Sawtooth placed the cigarette back in him mouth with his steady shaking hand.

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom b {font-weight:bold; color:#aaaa88; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread