[M] Sing sing sing with us
[html]

out of character text

His eyes rolled back into his head as he watched the unicorns, and fairies dance around. Life was a blissful matter right now. He had food in his stomach, and if he wanted he could try to go down and find some wine to drink, and he would have stuff to drink. Then to put all the matters on the up and up, he had a lover that he if wanted he could return to her bed.

As the male drifted further and further into his dream like world he was snapped back to this world with a high pitched shrill of a voice, calling out to him. He blinked a few times before he rolled his head upwards towards the voice. ”Woooahhh! Awesome! Dig the fur!” The male chuckled at the zebra pattered she wolf, then he saw it, on her feet, The wings! ”Far out! Look! Come look Hotshot! Ya see the wings? I know right? What?! Oh yeah man, I feel ya…well I’m sure she is.” Noah lost it laughing as he rolled over leaving the burning cigarette behind.

Shimming on his stomach towards the lady the male had his eyes full of wonder on the she wolves’ feet. His hand pushed under him as his stub offered him the lift to move closer and closer to her. The thinned out Sawtooth wanted to touch her feet, well more like to touch the wings that he saw on her feet.

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom b {font-weight:bold; color:#aaaa88; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread