[M] Sing sing sing with us
[html]

out of character text

The silver kissed male laughed at the white lady, she was going to happy to see him to pretty piss off about something, the male laughed even harder. He really though he was going to pee him-self from laughing. He wasn’t sure if he was laughing at this white wolf, or if he was laughing at him-self, however never the less he found this whole thing very funny.”Shhh!!! Shhh! Stop Sugar! I’m going to piss if you don’t stop making me laugh!” The silver wolf chuckled as he held onto his stomach.

Uncurling from the laughter the shadow being whispered to the silver male, ”Think we should?” He hissed as he looked to where HotShot was. Moving over to her feet he touched them, petting them like they were heaven sent the male Ohh’ed and Ahh’ed over them.”They are soft like a bird…And the wings, he was right….just like a Dove’s wing.”

”No way you’re my momma. From what me and Hotshot can remember my mom left us. Left me in a room locked up and away from everyone.” The male ran his face over the snowy queen’s leg. As he shuddered with a moan. ”Ohh…god…” He muttered. He had never felt anything like this… it was softer then the new born coat of a cub. Sweeter smelling then the honey off the first wild honeysuckle flower of the spring season. ”Please….can I have this? I Promise we’ll take good care of it.” He stood up looking at her, as he swayed side to side, his tongue flicking in and out. ”He says we should call you Dove. I think it sounds good, because like your fur it totally the color of the Dove that fly around you. That or….OH! We think Flowering Dove….yeahhhhh Flowering Dove..”

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom b {font-weight:bold; color:#aaaa88; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread